A monthly series of film + video introduced by Native American
directors, actors, writers, and cultural activists.
All programs are free and open to the public on a first-come,
first-served basis, in the Elmer and Mary Louis Rasmuson Theater,
First Level. For directions and entrance information, enter
Discussion following the evening screening with Spiral
of Fire director/producer Carol Cornsilk and screenwriter and
narrator, the award-winning author, playwright and scholar LeAnne
- Friday, September 29th, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, September 30th, 1:30 pm
Discussion will follow the screening.
- Friday, October 27th, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 28th, 1:30 pm
Washington, DC Premiere
Discussion with the filmmaker and Repatriation Specialists
to follow film.
- Friday, November 24th, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 25th, 1:30 pm
Indian Country Diaries: Spiral of Fire - courtesy of Native
American Public Telecommunications; Indian Country Diaries:
Spiral of Fire - courtesy of Native American Public Telecommunications;
Film still from Chac; Stolen Spirits of Haida Gwaii
- courtesy of Primitive Entertainment